Meet Our Team:
The Benefits Analyst reports to the Benefits Director and partners closely with People Operations, Payroll and other benefits colleagues The Benefits Analyst manages all in the APJ region and provide support for the Americas benefits administration and associated benefits questions escalated within our Case Management ticketing system. The Benefits Analyst will actively train our Tier 1 staff to increase knowledge and support for Benefits related inquiries. Additionally, the Benefits Analyst coordinates all new hire and employee communications regarding various well-being programs, renewals, enrollments and initiatives throughout the year.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
- Resolve all Tier 2 Benefits tickets within our Service Management ticketing system
- Consistently audit our Service Management data, providing analysis, report and trends to our Benefits Leader
- Ensure all Employee Self Service information on the benefits portal pages are up to date, accurate and accessible
- Manage communications and benefits enrollment for all New Hires for APJ and the Americas region
- Ability to present, communicate effectively and timely to senior leadership
- Ensure periodic checks and reconciliation of benefits claims analysis, work with the respective stakeholders to build plans and improve strategies for greater output.
- Collaborate cross regionally, and regularly, with other regional benefit analysts to ensure sound global harmonization on processes and service delivery
- Manage leave of absence and accommodation programs and ensure relevant content and policies are updated on the portal
- Manage internal benefits programs (commuter benefits, HSA contributions, etc.) by maintaining enrollments and partnering with relevant partners to ensure benefit is administered properly and optimally.
- Assist with Open Enrollment contents and portal updates
- Manage communication with the CoE and vendors regarding enrollment for Qualified Life Events, annual enrollment, International Transfers and termination/offboarding for the APJ and Americas region.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be a liaison between employees and benefits vendors to administer benefits according to Pega’s policies and resolve complex inquiries
- Support various reporting and make available to key stakeholders; LOA, Payroll, etc.
- Work with Benefits CoE to optimize/streamline administration of Benefits
- Audit and maintain accurate employee demographic data for benefits enrollment purposes
- Complete accurate benefits-related forms and documentation requested by employees and vendors
- Provide recommendations to leadership to fill gaps in employee benefit processes to improve efficiency and experience.
- Manage the payroll deductions and employer contributions in collaboration with payroll and ensure they are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Test Benefits Enrollment system (as required) to help ensure positive employee experience
- Test other system enhancements in our HRIS (as required) to ensure the right operational processes are implemented
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are documented and maintained for scope of work
- Provide vacation/leave coverage the Americas and India Benefit Analysts
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly energetic and organized candidate who shows initiative. This person will need to work with confidential information and be able to manage various competing priorities. This candidate will meet with employees, present at New Hire Orientation and respond to escalated benefits queries in a timely manner.
What You've Accomplished:
- 2-5 years HR / Benefit administration experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in fast paced group
- Ability to recognize and collaborate on escalations
- Ability to work effectively in a team based, dynamic environment, collaborate, share knowledge and also work.
- Hybrid work in India with ability to work flexible schedule to support APJ and the Americas regions
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.