Content Strategy Spring Intern
Meet Our Team:
The Digital Experience team is responsible for the multiple digital properties including the Pega Community, Pega Academy, and more. Our mission is to provide the global Pega professional ecosystem with the knowledge, training, and support to drive successful projects. Our diverse and talented team has a wide variety of skill sets and we know how to work hard while having a great time together.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program serves as an exceptional launchpad for students, bridging the gap between academic prowess and thriving in the professional realm. We don't just cultivate good students; we elevate them to greatness by empowering them to conquer substantial challenges. At Pega, we champion the notion that brilliance knows no hierarchy or geographical bounds—it can emerge from anyone, anywhere. Our internships are designed with a clear mission: to equip students with invaluable business acumen, embolden them to contribute to consequential real-world projects, and facilitate seamless global collaboration. All the while, we ensure that their efforts are handsomely rewarded with a competitive compensation package. Join us and turn your potential into tangible achievements.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Collaborate with client and creative teams to gather and refine content requirements.
- Validate content requests so they align to our best practices.
- Build and update pages in our CMS (Drupal) and design system.
- Conduct ongoing content maintenance to ensure functionality, SEO visibility, and required content elements (copy, images, videos, links).
- Proactively evaluate, identify, and edit content gaps on the site.
- Understand site taxonomy and content structure
- Attend development team planning sessions; learn SCRUM methodology
- Gather and analyze data through tools like Google analytics and heat mapping
Who You Are:
We are seeking an intelligent, motivated, and accomplished student pursuing a Communication and Media, Information Architecture, or Digital Multimedia degree. This person has a passion for building experiences that support, delight, and engage users. They maintain a strong sense of pride and ownership over the quality of their work.
- Passionate focus on content development and editorial review
- Hands-on experience with publishing in digital Content Management systems, Drupal preferred.
- Familiarity with UI and UX as huge plus
- Understands design system fundamentals and core concepts
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment and manage multiple projects/work streams simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.