Senior Solutions Consultant - Financial Services
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Pega Sales Consulting team, you will collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups to ensure the successful execution of sales strategy. Our solutions consultants are technically savvy and customer centric!
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Present, listen, create architectures, demo solutions, discuss ideas and solve problems
- Work closely with the Sales Team to create and deliver world class technical demonstrations
- Help enterprise clients meet strategic business goals by streamlining critical operations and engage their customers across multiple channels
- Analyze the key issues of global enterprises and evaluate how Pega's unique technology can drive meaningful improvements
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people & technology! You have technical/business experience in client-facing roles such as pre-sales, consulting, technical enablement, or software application development.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build and present robust product demos, combined with the communication skills needed to develop customer relationships by listening to, understanding, and anticipating client needs (business and IT)
- Experienced in software development and architecture, project management, requirements engineering, product management and solution architecture
What You've Accomplished:
- Worked with sales personnel to develop customer-specific solutions to complex problems
- Delivered POCs and custom demonstrations and educated customers on product capabilities
- 4-8 years of thought leadership in technology
- 4-8 years of experience developing solutions and selling enterprise software solutions
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.