Senior Solutions Consultant - State & Local
Meet Our Team:
Pega’s Solutions Consulting team is made up of experienced and passionate individuals who are technically-savvy and customer-centric. Our Solutions Consultants provide world-class presales support to State & Local agencies nation-wide, to develop solutions their staff & citizen customers love.
Pega’s Senior Solutions Consultants approach the Public Sector with a problem-solving attitude and determine the most strategic way to position digital transformations with Pega. Solutions Consulting works cross-functionally with sales, product, and marketing to influence both our external and internal stakeholders.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the most complex and impactful State & Local agencies to identify their challenges and opportunities for digital transformation. You will be a strategic partner to the sales team in positioning Pega’s RPA and AI as the solution to those challenges.
You will be the technical backbone to our sales team, acting as an authority on our technical capabilities for clients throughout the sales process!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Lead the presales activities for strategic public sector accounts.
- Inspire and influence the sales team’s strategy and approach with extensive pre-sales experience.
- Continuously develop and expand the knowledge of client’s business and mission. Create and present solutions that address client’s needs.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted adviser for government clients across all lines of business.
- Execute world-class presales presentations and technical demonstrations to drive sales success.
- Collaborate across the organization with product managers, marketing, analysts, and business officers as a client advocate.
- Remain ahead of the curve in presales best practices and technical understanding – learning isn’t just tolerated at Pega, it’s encouraged!
Who You Are:
- Experienced in client-facing technical roles such as pre-sales, consulting, product management, enablement, or application development for State & Local Government clients.
- A government domain expert delivering comprehensive presentations to clients and internal audiences on large government enterprise solutions.
- Passionate about achieving client success, creatively growing government use cases.
- Able to uncover business challenges and develop a documented business alignment approach to tackle those challenges with technology.
- A proficient designer of domain specific demos based on user research and ongoing client interactions, showcasing product capabilities to improve government enterprise solutions.
- Knowledgeable of government procurement processes, providing RFP, RFI, RFx proposal support leveraging domain and product expertise.
- A flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- A skilled communicator excited to engage with senior level executives both internally and externally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- A storyteller capable of weaving together the vision of a solution and its business value—not just products—and motivating customers to change how they do business.
- Successful at maintaining relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- An adaptable leader & problem-solver eager to tackle new challenges in a growing organization.
- A remote worker, with ability to travel up to 50% (pandemic permitting)
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with solution-based selling to government organizations
- Technical savvy (coding capabilities a big plus!)
- Experience driving sales strategy
- Experience in needs-based selling of enterprise IT software or SaaS based applications.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.