Solutions Consulting Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to manage a solution consulting team, working in conjunction with the Account Executives and Sales Directors to ensure a successful sales cycle to support the target account sales model.
Pega's powerful portfolio of strategic marketing applications helps clients embrace digital transformation, by automating, streamlining, and rethinking the way work gets done.
- The Solutions Consulting Manager is responsible for a staff of approximately 2 to 8 Solutions Consultants and the portfolio of accounts assigned to his/her team members
- The person in this role works with the sales team throughout the life cycle of each sales campaign: assisting in lead generation activity; pre-sales qualification steps; identification of business drivers and solution requirements; presentation of solutions and ROI models; relationship building; to sales closure
- Manage target accounts that may span multiple account executives
- Assist in the production of RFP’s and other proposals to clients
- Propose technical and business solutions in support of sales campaigns and serve as the domain expert of proposed solutions to prospective clients
- Assist the sales team with the radiation strategy into target accounts by building customer relationships
- Plan sales campaigns in conjunction with account executives and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns
- Collaborate with product managers, software developers, analysts, business officers, and other groups ensuring the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Perform general management duties including employee performance management and coaching, interviewing and hiring, goal setting, and development
A sales leader, experienced solution consultant, and strategic thinker with the ability to build and manage a solution consulting team. This person will act as a leader, partner and mentor to the team they manage. This person has experience leading the sale of enterprise-level software to Fortune 500 clients. Most importantly, this person will have a dynamic personality and has the passion to succeed within a highly demanding and challenging environment. You demonstrate a calm and thoughtful demeanour in high-pressure situations. You are inquisitive by nature and not afraid to ask tough, challenging questions.
- Demonstratable experience from sales managerial position or equivalent is essential to be a success in this role
- Pega technology experience/accreditation desired
- Previous solution consulting or industry consulting experience
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Experienced in sales methodologies and business transformation
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives
- Display initiative, self-motivation and high-quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers
- Domain expertise in industry or relevant technology
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.