Senior UI Solutions Developer - Consulting
Meet Our Team:
As a key part of the post-sale engagement team, you will be responsible for developing the implementation design and prototypes for Pega’s UI projects. This team plays a valuable role in the front-end architecture and design features on Pega product and applications. They work directly with our clients and Pega development as well as Experience Design teams to drive the design and development of product implementations. This team works with the User Interface configuration by developing comprehensive UI wireframes with Pega tools. They mentor the outside vendor and Experience Design team’s work while working together to help realize the benefits of Pega’s UI design philosophies.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In an enterprise world filled with poor design and implementation, we’re looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! You will provide UI configuration leadership and Pega-specific user interface design guidance on multiple client-facing implementation projects. Activities include owning the UI implementation and making design decisions that are grounded in User Experience best practices.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Experience in mobile application development and deployment
- Familiar working within the constraints of an established design system
- Understanding of accessibility best practices and standards
- Ability to interact with a wide range of internal/external users and stakeholders
- Ability to handle constructive criticisms and feedback and to positively apply this feedback
- Ability to explain the reasoning behind the architectural decision based on enterprise and industry best practices
- Interest in participating in the design process for all user-facing components
- Excellent communication, interviewing, and collaborative skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated polished and professional demeanor
- 50-75% travel to client sites
Who You Are:
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams. You have a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development, UI Design, or related field
- 4-5 years front end web design and development experience
- Understanding of Responsive web design principles and developing for multiple channels, devices, and browsers
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures including CRM, web, mobile, legacy, and 3rd-party software systems and the key linkages between them
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business-centric and process-based applications
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
Pega Offers You:
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.