The Consulting Manager is responsible for leading and enabling a team of highly experienced Business Architects and Business Consultants. You will play a crucial role in the ANZ Consulting team by spearheading development, adoption and thought leadership for clients, teams and partners around implementation methodology and the use of Design Thinking.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. You will drive awareness and usage of the “Pega Delivery Approach” (defined delivery process best practices) across the practice and delivery leadership in their portfolio of work.
- Day to day leadership of a highly competent team of Business Architects and Consultants across Australia and New Zealand
- Technical leadership on the effective use of Pega products, architecture, design and methodologies
- Lead customers through design concepts as it can be applied to their own environments
- Provide thought leadership and tangible influence both internally and externally regarding Pega’s rapid delivery models, agile and particularly Design Thinking
- Drive adoption and facilitate purposeful activities including workshops for clients using Design Thinking for digital transformation
- Background in using qualitative and quantitative elements and other research methods
- Deliver projects using rapid delivery methods and Design Thinking approaches
- You are a Business Architect, Consultant and Design Thinking practitioner
- Prior experience in developing, mentoring and coaching consulting teams in design processes, approaches, principals and frameworks
- A self-driven, iterative and creative problem solver that can energize the people around you to solve business outcomes
- A seasoned people manager, used to building, reshaping and upskilling teams through a transparent and goals driven culture
- Successfully managed and developed diverse teams over a sustained period
- Gained qualifications in Design Thinking / Human-Centered design
- Delivery background across Rapid delivery and Agile methodologies
- Assisted multiple technology clients through transformation change, with evidence of success measures
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business, recognized as the BPM market leader
- Clients that include the world’s most innovative organizations
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a host of industries and emerging markets
- A fast-paced, energizing, collaborative and rewarding environment
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.