Lead Solution Architect - Healthcare
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Healthcare Claims Client Success team, you will be in a unique position at the intersection of product development and client support. Working closely with Pega’s Professional Services team, our global partners, and our healthcare clients, you will have the opportunity to help drive customers on their digital transformation journeys.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and is in a unique position to help solve the challenges of today’s healthcare industry. You’ll help develop and support the implementation of Pega’s core claims administration products. This is your opportunity to help our healthcare clients drive efficiency in order to reduce costs, provide improved outcomes, and offer a better member and patient experience. This position can be based out of our HQ in Cambridge, MA or remotely from the East Coast.
What You'll Do at Pega:
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading healthcare organizations to ensure they are deriving the maximum benefit from their product investment. This is a hands-on position where you will be an active and vocal participant in determining solutions to any project impediments.
Working closely with project implementation teams, you will drive architectural designs and best practice recommendations and ensure that clients are taking full advantage of standard product functionality to satisfy their requirements.
And not only will you serve as a technical liaison between customer implementation teams and Pega’s product development team, you will also have the opportunity to personally develop standard product changes to move our applications forward in the pursuit of customer success.
- Drive architectural best practices for the implementation of Pega’s class-leading technology
- Proactively identify any possible impediments to customer success and see those through to resolution
- Act as a development resource on product scrum team for assigned sprints
- Assist in technical discussions with customers, partners, sales, and professional services and provide technical enablement
Who You Are:
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams. Additionally, you have a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- You are a developer with experience implementing healthcare software solutions and are passionate about exploring and applying leading technology to help solve business problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years of development experience in Enterprise Applications
- 3 to 5+ years of healthcare industry experience
- 3+ years of field implementation experience
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Aptitude for picking up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level application
- Successfully implemented healthcare software solutions
- Shown dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Demonstrated the ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, and employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)