Meet Our Team:
Pegasystems is seeking an experienced paralegal and legal operations professional to join its legal department. Role is “Remote Flex” – remote with 2 days per week on-site in Waltham, MA. Role encompasses working on a range of corporate and compliance matters and with stakeholders at all levels of the Company to help deliver outstanding legal services.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We are seeking a candidate with a unique blend of qualities that contribute to a positive and vibrant workplace culture and we value individuals who take their work seriously, but not themselves too seriously, while being able to foster a friendly and lively atmosphere
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be responsible for administrative oversight of outside counsel, including outside counsel guidelines and invoicing
- Assist with SEC filings, including Proxy and Section 16 filings
- Help administer Pega’s compliance program, including trainings and screenings
- Provide project management and administrative support to global legal team
- Other matters as assigned
Who You Are:
- Experience with SEC filings
- Experience administering compliance programs
- Ability to interact at all levels of the corporation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Workiva, Boardvantage, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint helpful
What You've Accomplished:
- Five or more years’ experience as a paralegal, preferably at a top law firm and/or public company
- Experience managing outside counsel, including invoicing and budgets
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights