Senior System Architect
Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega’s products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with our world leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilise your outstanding technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Mentor and train our clients in Pega technology
- Leveraging your Thought Leadership skills, you’ll engage, educate and enable your clients’ resources on Industry and Pega Best Practices.
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client’s expectations.
Who You Are:
You are a highly technical hands on Systems Architect who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems
- 5–10 years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
What You've Accomplished:
- You’ve built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- You have been exposed to a variety of technologies including object-oriented design principles, database design, application and web servers
- Strong track record of customer engagement and delivery success
- 3-5+ years of experience working with industry leading technologies to deliver your solution designs and vision in a fast-paced environment
- Considered a trusted advisor and thought leader by your clients
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here or contact (US only) 1-888-PEGA-NOW and/or 225 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 ATTN: Benefits.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
Pegasystems Limited UK Gender Pay Gap Statement
EEO/AA Policy Statement
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Your Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Rights