Senior Product Manager, Integration
Meet Our Team:
No-code, low-code and Generative AI are all the craze. We at Pega are at the cutting edge of these concepts, providing revolutionary solutions for some of the world’s largest organizations and the most recognizable brands.
Imagine going from an idea to a fully functioning application in production that solves real business problems within a matter of a few weeks without writing any code. Applications that solve some of the most complex problems but presented in quick and rich user experience. Our customers build their applications once, and it is our job to “future proof” their investment through technology evolutions and production innovations.
In this role, you’ll help us define and deliver the next generation of the Pega Infinity platform, driving low-code integration capabilities that enable our customers to build sophisticated integrations with intuitive and simple experiences. This is your chance to get hands-on with leading-edge technology and be the engagement point between the platform, our applications teams, and our customers.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
We’re looking to hire an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our exceptionally talented Platform Integration Team. As a Senior Product Manager for Platform Integration, you will work with the product leadership to define the vision and capabilities for the next generation of the Pega Platform. Your core area of focus will include building the next generation API authoring that uses advanced Generative AI capabilities in our low-code app development platform. This role is Hybrid, 2 days per week onsite - Waltham MA.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Define a vision, strategy and roadmap for Integration capabilities across Pega’s platform to support business and customer needs
- Responsible for the definition, prioritization, and coordinated delivery of market-leading low code authoring and runtime integration capabilities. Collaborate across design, engineering, and release management teams
- Work with product leadership to define the offering vision, capabilities, use cases, and personas; ensure they are well understood across the engineering teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with the UX Design team to define an intuitive experience for the various personas using the platform
- Understand the industry landscape, identify market trends and areas of differentiation to help with product & business strategies.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the integration capabilities in pre- and post-sales discussions.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams building the product, clarifying requirements, and execution of short- and long-term integration capabilities
Who You Are:
- You have a strong understanding of Software Integration (protocols and patterns)
- You came up through the back-end technical ranks, developing API’s
- You have designed API’s for front end consumption and server to server consumption
- You have functioned as either a Technical Lead or Architect before moving into Software Product Management
- You are empathetic about the needs of customers and end-users
- Collaboration is a strength, you welcome a diverse, fast-paced, team-oriented, and cross-functional environment
- You are organized, articulate and comfortable in front of customers and stakeholders
- You can quickly grasp and translate a product vision into concrete execution using technologies like micro-services, serverless, and containerization
- You are pragmatic, understand tradeoffs when making technology choices
What You've Accomplished:
- 10+ years of experience in Software Product development, experience in Low Code or Integration Platforms preferred
- 3+ years as a Software Product Manager
- Strong understanding of back-end development and API development
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in highly technical and enterprise focused products and solutions
- Demonstratable command of design principals and attention to details
- Proven record of finding innovative solutions to complex problems
- Public speaking and written communication skills to create and deliver impactful content including presentations, interactive product demos, webinars, videos, and case studies
- Experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, and senior management.
- Familiarity with Pega products, low-code development platforms or CRM is a plus
- Experience with Generative AI is a plus
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Inclusion and Diversity – Inclusive is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and skillsets to consider opportunities at Pega. At Pega, we focus on the skills needed to be successful and we know that our employees can thrive even if they don't possess a traditional background. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you are the right person, please consider applying. We would love to hear from you!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accommodations – If you require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (US only) or comparable regional regulations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us here.