Cloud Product Owner (DevOps tooling)
Meet Our Team:
Cloud Engineering team focuses on delivering services that are essential for Pega as a Service success. Various Cloud Engineering teams are full-stack teams fully embracing DevOps culture and end-to-end ownership. MVP, Agile, and Micro-Services are part of our DNA and our daily routine.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You are a dedicated and experienced specialist to oversee product development throughout the entire process of production. This is a unique opportunity if you are looking to work beyond your own team. We are looking for an innovative leader who will be acting as a liaison with other company departments and communicate important information about the products and their development strategy to not only professionals but the public, as well.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Act as Product Owner throughout Pega’s Scrum process.
- Own and maintain product backlog in specific areas of the Pega platform.
- Create clear project requirements and product specifications based on market needs and customer requirements and identify industry trends related to BPM, Case Management, user experience, collaboration, and enterprise application development.
- Present currently available features and product strategy to customers, partners, industry analysts, and other company departments via speaking engagements, webinars, and customer visits.
- Evaluate competitive market offerings and deliver on product differentiation, positioning, and communications.
- Research innovative approaches to solving problems while keeping up to date on technology developments.
- Liaise with the Sales, Service, Support, Marketing, Product Development, and Product Management departments to ensure all steps of the process are successfully completed.
Who You Are:
You are a highly collaborative team player and innovative thought leader passionate about directly contributing to the future of Pega’s product offerings. That’s why you should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical leadership role (Engineering/Product Development Management, Technical Architect, Technical Project Lead), preferably with 2 years’ in a product ownership role,
- Ability and commitment to achieve Pega Certification within 6 months of joining Pega,
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM,
- Strong experience in assessing and managing project risks and issues, and driving tactical objectives in an assertive, fast-growing, dynamic cloud organization,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex business and technical topics to both technical and non-technical resources,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully to both internal and external customers, including senior executives and market influencers,
- Experience managing or delivering product and/or projects to large-scale enterprises (Global 2000),
- Fluent English.
What You've Accomplished:
Additionally nice to have:
- Experience working with Cloud platform, and technologies,
- Experience with DevOps tooling technologies.
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Many opportunities of development – internal and external training opportunities, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices or with other local teams for a few weeks.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English & Polish lessons, Employee Assistance Program and that’s not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- Remote work during pandemic, a modern office located in Bonarka4Business Center. We are sure that you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives (e.g. team events; yoga classes; volleyball, squash trainings, and many more)!
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
(all fields are required)
Already a member? Log in.