ING Modernizes its Sales Force and Expands into New Markets
Thanks to Pega, we can acquire prospects faster than before. This is a flexible technology and it significantly reduces time to market.
The Business Issue
ING knew it needed to become more agile and innovative to better serve Eastern Europe’s evolving economies. ING set forth to tackle two key initiatives:
- Modernize their sales force
- Quickly expand into new markets, with new products, via new distribution channels
Before Pega, agents used to track and manage opportunities using handwritten notes, or track their activities using numerous spreadsheets. Now the entire sales process is standardized and consolidated to adhere to ING’s best practices.
In addition, Pega’s unified architecture has enabled ING to rapidly expand into new sales and distribution channels such as banks, independent brokers and third parties. Pega’s flexible technology makes it easy for ING to reuse assets across countries and business partners.
With Pega, ING has become more agile and innovative. As a result, they have extended their market leadership. ING is now able to respond faster to the evolving global market, and has made their products more available to more customers.
- Reduced a six-month onboarding process to just eight weeks
- Tripled its sales force volume in just nine months
- Achieved 80% reuse of applications across countries and business partners
- Sales Automation