For a bank to prosper in today’s tough business environment, it must do all it can to ensure that its daily banking operations are delivering maximum performance at lowest possible cost. The right banking BPM (business process management) solution can help retail and commercial banking institutions wring out operational waste while elevating service quality. The best banking BPM technologies also enhance a bank’s ability to adapt business processes to changing market opportunities or regulatory requirements.
Pegasystems and Finextra conducted a bank and corporate client experience survey, exploring customer sentiments around sales, onboarding, KYC and servicing.
Pegasystems surveyed more than 1,000 participants – a combination of consumers and business decision makers from retail banking organizations – to find out.
Banking BPM Solutions from the BPM Market Leader
Pega BPM is recognized by industry analysts as the most complete and unified BPM platform. Leading banks worldwide agree: 8 of the top 10 global banks use Pega Better Business Software® to streamline and automate their customer-facing and back-office business processes.
For financial institutions seeking next-generation banking BPM technology, Pega offers:
- The industry’s most comprehensive enterprise BPM platform, including rules and decisioning engines, standards-based integration with legacy and third-party systems, role-based desktops for service representatives, agents, and underwriters, and embedded predictive analytics. (Predictive analytics in banking can dramatically improve the efficacy of marketing campaigns, customer service interactions, risk management, and more.)
- Purpose-built solutions for marketing and sales automation, new customer on boarding, and customer service, as well as collections software and solutions for managing risk, fraud, and compliance.
- Our unique Build for Change® technology which empowers business users to create business rules and applications with no need for coding.
- Options for deploying Pega solutions on premise or in the Pega Cloud.
Pega Banking BPM Delivers Rapid and Measurable ROI
The business benefits of Pega banking BPM solutions aren’t hypothetical. Marketing and sales systems, customer service systems, loan origination systems, collections systems, and other solutions built on Pega technology have proven their worth time and time again on the front lines of the financial services industry.
Here’s just a small sampling of the benefits that major financial institutions have experienced by using Pega banking BPM and banking CRM technology:
- With TD Visa’s implementation of a Pega-based automation solution for dispute and fraud claims, 30% of dispute cases are now processed without human intervention, and the average resolution time for disputes that require back-office personnel involvement has been cut by more than 70%.
- By using Pega to create a new system for handling customer inquiries, Royal Bank of Canada shortened the time-to-resolution for basic inquiries from 5 days to 30 minutes.
- Pega technology enabled SunTrust’s online Sales Application Center to reduce the time required to open a new retail account from 15 days to 15 minutes.
- A Pega-powered unified front-office solution enabled ING Poland’s call center staff to handle 400% more customer interactions.
- SunCorp’s Pega-based automated mortgage, personal loan, and credit card origination system has substantially reduced loan approval times and increased SunCorp’s capacity to take on more business.