Pegasystems Extends Leadership in Real-Time Marketing
Pega N-B-A Marketing’s interaction management capability is proven to deliver staggering returns
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – April 16, 2013 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, announced the latest version of its Next-Best-Action Marketing™ (N-B-A Marketing) solution. This latest Pega marketing solution delivers an unprecedented level of real-time cross-sell, up-sell and retention offers that are driving up to a 400% increase in offer conversion rates and double digit increases in average revenue per customer for some of the world’s leading organizations. N-B-A Marketing delivers this functionality across both inbound and outbound channels while ensuring that marketing is in control of strategy design, execution, and monitoring.
Pega’s Next-Best-Action Marketing delivers a unique set of capabilities that address the evolving needs of today’s marketing organizations. N-B-A Marketing provides a rich, intuitive user experience including best practices tailored to marketers, which are based on two decades of experience in large scale enterprise marketing organizations. It is backed by the unification of industry leading decisioning, predictive analytics and case management technologies. These capabilities empower marketing executives and marketing analysts to rapidly capture, design and execute the best customer strategy for each given situation and communication channel, blending traditional campaigns with both contextual and event-driven real-time offers. The system dynamically adapts to the customer’s goals and the company’s objectives, balancing both to ensure the best possible outcome of each interaction, regardless of communication channel. N-B-A Marketing, like all Pega solutions, is available for deployment on premise or within the Pega Cloud.
Highlights / Key Facts:
Pegasystems latest Next-Best-Action Marketing release delivers a comprehensive set of marketing features, including:
- Real-Time Event Triggered Actions – Any action, whether taken by a customer or automatically triggered by a system, can initiate and deliver the most appropriate action. This gives organizations a new level of control to deliver relevant actions. So, whether it’s dynamically interacting during a customer’s service inquiry or when a mobile customer gets within close proximity to a certain location a dynamic event can trigger the best action
- Group and B2B Marketing Capabilities – Companies can best recommend actions that deliver the most value for a related group of individuals, including households and business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) relationships. Based on the prevalent actions of each individual customer, marketers can identify, associate and recommend the most attractive and profitable action for the overall group
- Next-Best-Action for Sales and Service – Through the N-B-A Marketing Adapter companies can seamlessly drive product recommendations, cross/up-sell and retention offers directly within Pega’s industry leading customer service solution, Customer Process Manager, and within Pega SFA, ensuring they can make every interaction better for the customer and more profitable for the business
- Marketing Program Optimization – Businesses can leverage on-demand predictive analytics to better segment populations, forecast the cost and results of a given marketing program and simulate program execution. Marketers can execute seamless end-to-end programs that engage customers conversationally at every touch point including inbound and outbound channels
- Needs-Based Interactions – Engage customers in dynamic “what if” scenarios to match the best action to each customer’s specific current and future needs. The solution will compare various scenarios to choose the right fit by defining and presenting dynamic question and answer sets to deliver the best action
Quotes & Commentary:
“We are extremely proud of the incredible innovation and staggering returns the world’s leading organizations are realizing leveraging Pega for their marketing needs,” said Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO of Pegasystems. “This latest release of Next-Best-Action Marketing delivers a whole new level of marketing personalization and performance. Marketing organizations can now capture and execute the perfect marketing strategy throughout the entire customer journey, and across every communication channel. With the ability to predict the best outcome and automatically deliver extremely contextual cross-sell, upsell and retention offers, companies that leverage Next-Best-Action Marketing will see some amazing growth in the value of their customer base.”
- Pega Next-Best-Action Marketing Web Page
- Pega Next-Best-Action Marketing Data Sheet
- White Paper: Next-Best-Action Marketing
- Webcast: How to Optimize Your Customers’ Journey
- Video: Bob’s Customer Journey
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) develops strategic applications for marketing, sales, service, and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 3000 customers include many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful enterprises. Pega’s applications, available in the cloud or on-premises, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use, and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620