Pegasystems Enhances Market-Leading CRM Customer Service Solution
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – September 14, 2010 – Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in business process management (BPM) and a leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, today announced the latest release of its CRM offering, Customer Process Manager™ (CPM). Recognized as a market leader by top analyst firms, Pegasystems’ CPM solution has proven to deliver service productivity gains of up to 40% or more, while improving overall customer experience.
CPM’s unique process-centric capabilities enable managers to define and implement specialized approaches to different customer segments. Customer requests are intelligently managed through a guided process across channels to ensure successful and cost-effective resolution, maximizing the value of every customer interaction. Based on Pegasystems’ patented Build for Change®technology, organizations can rapidly deploy a solution that enables them to leverage and extend existing legacy systems, creating an “agility layer” to foster continuous improvement.
Key innovations in Pegasystems’ new release of CPM include:
- Specialized User Interfaces – Enhanced role-based portals increase the productivity of service representatives and other customer-facing staff that manage multi-channel requests. Business analysts can create, without any manual coding, dynamic user interfaces that adapt to the customer and situation.
- Business Process Configuration - Now, it’s even easier for business analysts to simply define and deploy complex customer processes across channels, lines-of-business and customer segments.
- Knowledge Management – Enhanced content authoring enables business users to create and present critical content to an end user in context regardless of the repository in which the content resides.
- Social Media - Monitor key social media sites to intercept and proactively respond to customer communications before they become service problems.
- Actionable Customer Feedback – Capture and leverage Net Promoter Scores to deliver targeted, personalized interactions that reflect customer sentiment and enhance customer lifetime value.
Quotes & Commentary:
“Customer service solutions are evolving to meet a more complex set of business requirements, resulting in new features, application delivery models, and integration choices,” according to a recent report written by William Band, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc. “As enterprises begin to understand the importance of truly integrating end-to-end customer-facing processes from front office to back office, they turn to solutions with native business process management capabilities that can support highly unique - and flexible - process flows.”1
“Organizations still need to cut costs out of their customer service operations, but are facing increased pressure to deliver higher levels of service to help grow their business and retain clients,” said Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO of Pegasystems. “This latest release of our CRM offering enables organizations to meet both of those goals. Our customers want rapid and flexible deployment options and a new approach to transforming customer experience they simply cannot get from legacy-based, packaged CRM applications.”
1. The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2010 July, 2010
- The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2010” July, 2010, compliments of Pegasystems
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) develops strategic applications for marketing, sales, service, and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 3000 customers include many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful enterprises. Pega’s applications, available in the cloud or on-premises, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use, and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620