Pegasystems Delivers PegaCRM Private Banking
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct 2, 2001 — As the demand for personalized wealth management services continues to grow, financial services organizations are increasingly seeking to use technology to differentiate themselves from competition and deliver cost-effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) across multiple channels. Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA) today announced the availability of its new wealth management product, PegaCRM Private Banking.
PegaCRM Private Banking software helps financial services organizations drive higher levels of client satisfaction and loyalty, reduce client acquisition and servicing costs, and decrease operational costs. Built specifically to address the needs of the wealth management market, PegaCRM Private Banking provides capabilities for contact management, due diligence and approval processing, business planning, and client history. PegaCRM Private Banking also helps organizations deliver an increasingly complex portfolio of products and services across multiple service channels. In addition, PegaCRM Private Banking's rapid integration with existing systems, as well as the ability to use rules to customize application behavior, can help organizations gain a competitive edge through faster implementations and easier access to both portfolio and order management systems, and core processing systems.
Features and benefits of PegaCRM Private Banking software include:
- Provides relationship managers with a holistic customer view, enabling them to more effectively sell new products and services. Bridges silos of information and consolidates information from disparate back-end and third-party systems.
- Enables business users, not just IT staff, to change the rules that drive application behavior, facilitating reduced time to market for new products and services and rapid response to changing business conditions.
- Provides a single point of control for managing customer interactions, resulting in seamless customer care across multiple touchpoints.
- Reduces manual work through rules-driven process automation, freeing relationship managers from routine administrative tasks and enabling them to focus on client-facing activities.
- Connect with multiple third-party and back end systems through comprehensive interface capabilities, facilitating straight-through processing and giving relationship managers easy access to portfolio and order management systems, as well as core processing systems.
- Streamlines collection and reporting of due diligence information for prospective clients.
- Automates client approval processing, from entry to resolution.
- Monitors regulatory requirements for accepting new clients by applying business rules consistently and maintaining a secure audit trail of all activities and information.
"PegaCRM Private Banking software offers customizable, intelligent tools to help organizations serve the needs of high net worth individuals, as well as target the overall affluent market," said Amy Bethke, Director of Product Management, Pegasystems. "PegaCRM Private Banking software not only increases our presence in the wealth management market, but also strengthens our position as a CRM software leader in the financial services industry."
Certain statements contained in this press release may be construed as "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words "believe," "expect," "hope," "anticipate," "plan," and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date the statement was made. The company does not undertake and specifically disclaims any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. These statements are based on current expectations and assumptions and involve various risks and uncertainties, which could cause the Company's actual results to differ from those expressed in such forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include impact of pending regulatory proceedings, difficulty in predicting the completion of product implementations and consequently the timing of revenue recognition, the inability to attract and retain key employees, reliance on key third-party relationships, management of the Company's growth, and other risks and uncertainties. Further information regarding these and other factors which could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from any forward-looking statements contained in this press release is contained in the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2001 on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements and no assurances that the matters contained in such statements will be achieved.
Pegasystems is a registered trademark of Pegasystems Inc. Other product and company names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) develops strategic applications for marketing, sales, service, and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 3000 customers include many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful enterprises. Pega’s applications, available in the cloud or on-premises, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use, and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620