Latest Pegasystems Solution Delivers More Intelligent and Faster Customer Service Across Mobile, Social and Traditional Channels
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – February 13, 2012 – Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and software for customer centricity, today announced significant enhancements to the company’s Customer Process Manager™ (CPM) customer service solution that enables organizations to deliver exceptional customer service anywhere, extending service to every customer channel, including via mobile devices and social media.
Some of the world’s best known companies are leveraging Pega CPM to optimize interactions with their customers, proactively identifying and addressing detractors, improving retention and creating net promoters. With Pegasystems, a customer interaction seamlessly transitions from one channel to the next without any loss of context, improving the probability of a successful result with adaptive and predictive analytics. The new Pega CPM also eases work management with improved case management and knowledge management features, making sure that call center staff have the right information at the right time to provide unparalleled levels of service with greater efficiency.
The solution uniquely enables organizations to define their customer service processes once and use them everywhere, including on mobile devices and in social media channels, such as Facebook. This functionality eliminates repetitive work, drives consistency across channels and enables companies to optimize customer interactions at every opportunity.
Pega CPM breaks down traditional organizational and communication channel silos that are barriers to personalization, employee productivity and work automation. By connecting people, processes, and systems across the enterprise, and applying rich context and predictive analytics before and during interactions, CPM directly aligns the company’s and customer’s business goals. Pega CPM is available as an on-premise and a cloud solution, providing organizations with the ability to easily move from one environment to the other as their needs require.
Pega CPM now delivers the following capabilities as part of its industry-leading customer service offering:
- Mobile Portal – As mobile devices and their usage continues to increase, Pega enables organizations to serve customers on any device they choose and allows managers to stay connected to their business from anywhere at any time. Pega allows you to leverage your existing customer service treatments on a mobile device and configure new and innovative treatments, but it also enables you to take advantage of native device features.
- Enhanced Social Media – Customers are leveraging new ways to gather information about and interact with businesses. CPM’s enhanced social capabilities enable companies to embed their core customer service processes directly within social environments such as LinkedIn and Facebook. With this latest CPM release companies can unify social interactions with traditional channels and can leverage the rich customer context contained within the social web to personalize each treatment.
- Enriched Case Management – It is more important than ever before to manage interactions that extend beyond front line call center personnel and into the back office. The latest case management enhancements include the ability to use visual tools and drag and drop functionality to easily build templates that orchestrate case work, and an enhanced portal provides actions, collaboration, case guidance, and assignments. The product improvements also include filters for managers and more comprehensive dashboards including key performance indicators (KPIs), work monitoring, and event subscription to deliver more transparency and control than ever before.
- Decisioning and Analytics – CPM can be used seamlessly with Pega’s decisioning and analytics offerings, providing organizations with the information to improve first contact resolution rates and drive down handle times by more intelligently aligning resolutions with customer inquiries. The system can capture key data and leverage the information to predict customer behavior and dynamically present the next best action in every interaction. The system also learns from customer interactions and dynamically adjusts processes in order to determine the next best action or offer for customers.
- Net Promoter Scores (NPS) – As customers continue to gain a more powerful voice and impact on brands, it is more important than ever to collect and act on customer feedback. Pega enables organizations to continuously collect feedback and leverage it as context in every interaction. This enables organizations to adapt customer treatments to proactively address detractors and create net promoters for their brand.
Quotes & Commentary:
“Today’s organizations are struggling with the explosion of new communication channels and devices and how to manage ever growing amounts of customer data,” said Steve Kraus, senior director of product marketing for customer service solutions at Pegasystems. “Our latest enhancements seamlessly connect customers to customer service organizations. Traditional CRM solutions require companies to recreate their content for each channel. With Pega CPM, companies can design their customer process once and deploy across all channels. As a result, organizations can achieve a tremendous increase in productivity, consistency and customer satisfaction. By allowing seamless integration with Pega’s predictive and adaptive analytic offerings, CPM delivers an incredible platform for innovation.”
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) develops strategic applications for marketing, sales, service, and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 3000 customers include many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful enterprises. Pega’s applications, available in the cloud or on-premises, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use, and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information contained in this press release is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described remains at the sole discretion of Pegasystems, Pegasystems specifically disclaims any liability with respect to this information.
Lisa Pintchman Rogers
VP, Corporate Communications
Director, Corporate Communications
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Director, Corporate Communications
+44 (0) 118 9651 660
PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0) 118 9398 584
One Rogers St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone +1 617-374-9600
Fax +1 617-374-9620