Senior Technical Account Manager
Senior Technical Account Manager
You are responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships within a set of key accounts that is of critical importance to Pega. Ensuring ongoing customer service, technical adoption, additional revenue and successful implementations, you will be assigned to strategically important accounts that have enterprise licenses and large adoption goals for customer satisfaction which need a high level of vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for driving customer success to ensure continued opportunistic license growth, implementation success and customer adoption
- Develop, manage and maintain strong, active relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ensure appropriate response, escalation and closure of initiatives, customer requests and/or issues in conjunction with Pega consulting and Partner delivery teams
- Maintain contact and solid relationships; represent Pega to the customer and represent the customer to Pega
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You have deep technical acumen and the ability to translate business needs into services. You have proven experience in being able to quickly build strong relationships with key members of the customer organization, becoming a trusted advisor, through proactive management of customer needs and requirements. You are a natural fast paced learner able to see practical solutions to large problems and foster others to join in the solution. You can speak with confidence and clarity and participate fully in conversations with C-suite executives in IT, Business, and Operations.
Qualifications will include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, helping customers transform their business to improve performance, investments and ROI.
- 10 - 12 + years of experience in selling and/or implementing complex software solutions
- Strong foundation in OOAD and OOP with a willingness to become a certified Pega Architect
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications