Senior Systems Architect
Senior Systems Architect
Design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance on all project assignments for some of the world’s leading organizations. Working on-site at a customer location, this role will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, this position will lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
Watch this video to learn how you can lead organizations in changing the way they do business http://bit.ly/PegaSystemArchitect
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Leverage your industry expertise to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 5 years of progressive experience or master’s degree with 3 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Capability to work in teams as well as alone
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications