Senior Decisioning Architect
Play a critical role in helping Pega’s customers and partners realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of predictive analytics and decisioning solutions. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, you are also asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect businesses better with their customers and meet the rapidly changing demands in today's market place. Pega's market leading unified Pega 7 platform is changing the way that business operate by providing greater detail on customers, enabling businesses to make better decisions. We are recognised as the market leaders in Business Process Management (BPM) and Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) tools and software.
In this role, you will:
- Create marketing campaign functional requirements (such as segment identification, campaign steps, control groups, and contact frequencies).
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Implement Pega’s marketing solution, with a focus on outbound, inbound and real-time interactions.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
A hands-on, motivated and influential individual, who is equipped with exceptional consulting skills, you will have a proven record of delivering complex projects successfully. You will be accustomed to working within diverse teams of technical architects and business stakeholders in customer organisations through all phases of the software development life-cycle. You must have the ability to learn complex material quickly and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
Qualifications will include:
- Understanding client processes and requirements to enable the successful implementation of our software.
- Develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project.
- Leverage your campaign management and marketing analytics software experience to consult and influence the client's decisions.
- Ensuring that customer success, is at the heart of everything that you do, to deliver a fully-functioning product/campaign on time and within budget.
- Mentor and train key client stakeholders in our technology functionality.
- Train and develop junior team members.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications