Senior Business Architect - Government
Senior Business Architect - Government
As a consultant, you will partner with the customer and the technical teams on a large public sector project. You will help align strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives, and you will work with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
Watch this video to learn how you can lead organizations in changing the way they do business http://bit.ly/PegaSBA.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders, and Practice Leaders in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ technology and methodologies, in which you will be fully trained through Pega Academy
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega 7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organizations on definition and implementation of business process changes and software packages.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
Pegasystems Inc. is a leader in software that streamlines business and enhances customer engagement in Global 3000 organizations. With more than 30 years of proven innovation, Pega seamlessly connects organizations with their customers across multiple channels in real time using market-leading CRM, advanced artificial intelligence, and powerful automation. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected applications – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empower people with comprehensive visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected].
Labor Condition Applications