Product Manager - Integration
Product Manager - Integration
Be an integral part of the next phase of integration, utilizing modern capabilities while working with talented senior technologists to ensure timely review and acceptance of Agile practices. This role assists in enabling business users to design, build, and deploy web and mobile applications via Pega’s intuitive visual interface.
In this role, you will:
- Build compelling demos and proof-of-concepts for complex business problems
- Act as Product Manager for one or more engineering scrum teams
- Own and maintain product backlog for Integration in the Pega platform
- Translate feature requests from customers and stakeholders into well-defined specifications and requirements
- Present integration product strategy, future direction, and promote currently available features and functions across the organization.
- Evaluate competitive market offerings and deliver on product differentiation, positioning, and communications.
- Research innovative approaches to solving problems while keeping up to date on technology developments.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-based environment essential to the core of our business
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
A highly collaborative team player and innovative thought leader passionate about directly contributing to the future of Pega’s product offerings. This person possess a willingness to learn and stay current with market offerings and trends.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a technical role in a team-setting
- Working knowledge of web services, RESTful architecture, componentization, APIs, and microservices
- History of hands-on programming experience
- Work with teams to define, architect, prioritize and deliver new software product features
- Leadership experience managing small engineering teams is desired
- Applied knowledge in Scrum is desired
Pegasystems Inc. is a leader in software that streamlines business and enhances customer engagement in Global 3000 organizations. With more than 30 years of proven innovation, Pega seamlessly connects organizations with their customers across multiple channels in real time using market-leading CRM, advanced artificial intelligence, and powerful automation. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected applications – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empower people with comprehensive visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected].
Labor Condition Applications