Sr. Video Editor
You will create all different kinds of videos for live events, the web, social channels, internal efforts, sales and more. Your focus will be on employing effective story telling techniques to bring out the human side of our software solutions and clearly illustrate the benefits of the Pega platform. Through tight collaboration with the other video team members you will continue to redefine what great looks like, and endeavors to seek out tools and techniques to improve our process to make us more efficient, nimble and flexible.
Alongside our video production personnel, you will work to ensure we are shooting and delivering great video assets as the foundation of our post production efforts. During pre-production, you’ll share a vision for overall look of each shoot and provide input on lights, location, equipment, backdrop and more. During post-production, you will clearly and effectively communicate all milestones, expectations, roles, needs and deliverables. You will work to address all feedback in a manner that is both timely and respectful. You will endeavor to keep the dialogue with Pega stakeholders open, positive and forward thinking. Finding solutions and removing roadblocks.
In this role, you will:
- Craft engaging stories through creative & collaborative video editing
- Execute script & boards for different video projects
- Generate creative execution ideas
- Create and deliver compelling video including original content, interviews, events, demos, and webinars for the web, social media, promotions and live events
- Act as Camera OP and Lighting Artist on in-house productions
- Coordinate equipment plan and transportation for shoots
- Work with the Post Manager and other video editors to constantly improve our production process
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding marketing environment
- Competitive salary + bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
A hungry, passionate and highly collaborative video professional. You are energetic, self-motivated, a fast learner, tech-savvy, and a team player; with a clean, simple, and engaging visual aesthetic. You love making beautiful images during production and crafting them into a powerful story in post-production.
You are obsessed with digital cinema technology but can distinguish between true advancements and industry hype. You love to test and prototype to discover new ways to create compelling video. You’re eager to explore new immersive video technologies and be on the forefront of capturing and communicating through these emerging channels.
You yearn to see your work experienced in large and small groups at events, demos and presentations. You have a firm conviction that great stories are hiding everywhere and they are just waiting for someone clever and persistent enough to discover them. Most importantly, you’ll demonstrate creative, technical, and organization skills that consistently exceed the expectations of our team.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience with video editing and proven storytelling ability
- Demonstrated skills with digital cinema, DSLR and mirrorless cameras/lenses
- Ability to achieve simple but quality interview lighting set-ups
- Ability to manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with different export and encoding options (Bit Rates, Alpha Channels, Bit Depths)
- Ability to conceptualize and animate 2D motion graphics
- Knowledge of standard VFX tasks: green screen composting, color correction/grading, rotoscoping, etc.
- Understanding of post-production pipeline and workflows
- Eagerness to research and continuously evaluate industry trends
- Expert collaboration and team building skills
- A passion for exploring future video tech including immersive video, AR & VR
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications