Marketing Technology Innovation Manager
Marketing Technology Innovation Manager
Are you great at turning cutting-edge technology into unforgettable stories? If so, we’d like to connect.
Pega is seeking a seasoned technologist who is also a great storyteller to lead the design of demonstrations, presentations and exhibits of our market-leading applications. In addition, you will help develop a strategic vision of the future of technology and how it will affect Pega’s customers and their customers’ day-to-day lives.
In this role you will be responsible for executing against the innovation vision that you help craft including managing the development of demonstrations that sales people take out into the field. You will help design and produce stage shows and interactive exhibits for our various events including our annual user conference, PegaWorld.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute thought leadership on ideas and direction for technology innovation at Pega
- Develop in-office experience where customers and candidates can experience Pega’s current innovation projects
- Develop compelling demo story boards for standard product demonstrations that create an exciting vision for our customers
- Manage developers during the process of demo builds for major events like PegaWorld or a new product demonstration that will be rolled out into the field
- Explore and package technology innovations that can be incorporated into demonstrations
- Collaborate with Product Management, industry teams and solution consulting to build demonstrations that follow story boards and best practices
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding marketing environment
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are a geek at heart but have a flair for boiling down the complicated into ways that others find engaging. You enjoy researching and tinkering with the latest technologies. You have a creative side that understands how people interact with technology. And, you’re a good presenter, comfortable with articulating your ideas to audiences.
You are a curious technologist who gets their hands dirty, is on top of the latest technology trends (artificial intelligence, augmented reality, etc.) and who finds opportunities for integration with Pega products that demonstrates the “art of the possible” to our customers. You will greatly influence product roadmaps by identifying trends and creating prototypes.
Qualifications will include:
- BA or BS
- 10+ years of experience in software development and/or user experience
- 5+ years of experience selling, marketing, implementing enterprise software solutions
- Proficiency in mobile, social, cloud and analytics technologies
- Experience developing and delivering complex software demonstrations
- Working knowledge of Camtasia and other video capture and editing technologies
- Experience presenting to analysts and the press or other external
- Highly collaborative approach managing internal resources to ensure timely delivery
- Excellent storytelling skills
Pegasystems Inc. is a leader in software that streamlines business and enhances customer engagement in Global 3000 organizations. With more than 30 years of proven innovation, Pega seamlessly connects organizations with their customers across multiple channels in real time using market-leading CRM, advanced artificial intelligence, and powerful automation. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected applications – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empower people with comprehensive visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected].
Labor Condition Applications