Content Publishing Associate
As the Content Publishing Associate in Digital Marketing, you will manage and maintain owned content across Pegasystems’ online properties, primarily the corporate site.
You will be responsible for daily digital content publishing at Pegasystems as well as managing content calendars that support channels and programs. You will be a liaison between Digital Marketing and internal client teams utilizing digital channels to achieve their goals.
You are a self-motivated collaborator who has experience in content management and is able to understand complex systems and workflows. You are a perfectionist for quality and efficiency. You proactively look to solve problems, whether related to platform or process. You are comfortable collaborating with Technical partners to identify and troubleshoot bugs encountered in the CMS and associated systems.
In this role, you will:
- Manage content publishing and maintenance for Pega.com and Pegasystem’s online properties
- Publish and administer digital content (white papers, eBooks, blog posts, infographics, data sheets, videos, etc.)
- Focus on best practices and content workflows
- Ensure content pieces conform to publishing guidelines and Pega content templates
- Provide input and define requirements for technical and UX teams working on digital properties, site functionality and user experience
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
Collaborative, intelligent, dedicated individual with solid team-building skills and relevant experience in managing digital content publishing and digital platform development projects. Strong organizational skills. Ability to problem-solve and execute complex projects in a timely fashion.
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Four year degree, additional Certifications or Master’s preferred
- Hands-on experience with publishing in digital Content Management systems preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team setting as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment and manage multiple projects/work streams simultaneously
- Ability to anticipate project risks and identify solutions to proactively resolve those
We believe in the power of honest, respectful, and continuous feedback. –Pega Value: High Performance
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice