Senior Business Officer
Lead and manage the mission-critical task of pricing, drafting, negotiating and closing numerous complex software license and service transactions. These transactions are often multi-million dollar deals with large industry-leading companies and involve time-sensitive, high-intensity negotiations with skilled client procurement experts or professional negotiators. This position will have detailed involvement in deal structuring and pricing, contract drafting, negotiating business and contractual terms with customers, and revenue recognition analysis. Additionally, this role will interact with senior management to determine strategy, obtain required approvals and drive deals to signature.
In this role, you will:
- Act as lead negotiator with customers’ procurement executives to ensure that negotiations are conducted in a disciplined manner
- Use the full offer negotiation process to retain maximum value for the company and consistency with company standards and precedent
- Review and draft software license and service agreements using concise language to rapidly resolve contract issues in a manner that is reasonable for the company and the customer
- Track and drive the timely completion of all steps in the deal process, including framing, negotiation and closing of license transactions
- Actively coach others, including Account Executives, on how to effectively frame and close deals
- Capture key information from completed contracts to provide updates for senior management regarding financial forecasting and resource planning
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The ability to have a high impact on company revenue and success
A highly skilled negotiator with a successful track record of closing high revenue, high complexity software license and service deals. In addition, this person has a background in deal structuring, pricing, and contract drafting. He/She has experience collaborating with sales executives and sales leadership and an extensive background in the legal space. The ideal candidate for this role will have a high degree of integrity, motivation, and drive for results, without sacrificing customer success.
- 10+ years’ experience negotiating large, complex transactions for software licensesand/or services
- 10+ years’ experience drafting complex contracts
- Understanding of key technologies relevant to Pegasystems’ industry
- Fluent French speaker
Pega Value - We speak our opinions and value open debate.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice