Senior Revenue Accountant
The Senior Revenue Accountant will support all aspects of the revenue cycle, focusing on the interpretation of GAAP standards and development of policy and practice guidelines. This role will also support the revenue accounting function on a day to day basis, which includes preparing journal entries to support the monthly close, performing monthly account reconciliations, and other analyses as requested. The position also has specific responsibility for defining and setting the standards for financial support to sales and legal for revenue transactions with customers. This postion will also interact directly with our external auditors to support our quarterly reviews and annual audit and will assist in the preparation of SEC documents.
In this role, you will:
- Support monthly close activities
- Support quarterly and annual SEC reporting (Forms 10-Q & 10-K)
- Perform general day-to-day accounting activities and ad-hoc analyses
- Support IT in development of automated systems
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Growing and expanding Finance department to meet the Company’s rapid growth
Ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of GAAP accounting with ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines. Detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills a must.
Qualifications will include:
- BS with concentration in Accounting
- 2 years of applicable experience (public or private
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills including discretion, tact and courtesy
- Communication skills – excellent written, oral & presentation
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- CPA distinction (preferred, not required)
- SAP experience (preferred, not required)
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications