Software Engineer in Test
Software Engineer in Test
As a member of our Robotic Desktop Automation (RDA) Team, you will test and create scalable infrastructures which allow core developers the ability to test their code. You will also be working alongside product managers and designers in our agile team structure; partnering and collaborating with the engineering teams to achieve quality through continuous build, test automation, release engineering, and software testability. This is a crucial aspect of translating test plans and cases to code, which creates an immediate positive impact on both product and team!
In this role, you will:
- Define, implement and evolve the overall approach, processes and tools to achieve high accountability of code quality, and engineering productivity to increase the speed of release cycles
- Design, develop, maintain and extend the automation testing for Pega products using BDD and TDD testing principles
- Develop automated testing methods to improve code coverage within each supported product – using technologies such as CodedUI, Selenium Webdriver, and various OOP languages
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage and even pet insurance!
You are passionate about debugging software and enjoy collaborating with developers to create a scalable testing infrastructure. You thrive in a team-oriented environment and are able to partner effectively with product owners and engineers to solve complex issues in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Qualifications will include:
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field: (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- A minimum of 8 years coding in a high level, OOP language, preferably C#.Net
- Experience in a test engineering/QA automation, programming or development environment, coupled with a background in working with scripting languages such as Shell, Pearl, &/or Bash
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications