Senior software development Engineer - Test
Senior software development Engineer - Test
The Manager in the Business Organization builds Industry specific features in Pega’s Applications that accelerate time to market for our customers and fuel Pegasystems fast growth. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success by leading teams as the technical owner. The Manager will foster a dynamic team environment. This person is a key member of the team and provides subject matter expertise, technical guidance and thought leadership.
In this role, you will:
Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) are the core staffs who provide test engineering capacity to the Engineering department in order to meet our product – Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) driven goals, a core offering of the Pegasystems product suite. The SDET is responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for Test coverages, maintaining and supporting different PRPC releases.
The SDET is a key member of the Engineering teams. The SDET within a Scrum team closely work with other Scrum team members, Team Lead and Product Owner. The SDET is majorly involved in design of new product features as a member of wider cross functional team of product managers, developers and is responsible of converting requirements into Test Design, Test Cases and Test Execution for the product of new features. SDET is responsible for user story design, code reviews, testing and support, producing high quality technical solutions using technologies such as Java, Web and PRPC Rules.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
Qualifications will include:
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent
- 4 - 5.7 years of development experience preferably in a product development company.
- Hands on Experience in Manual Testing, Selenium, Database Testing.
- Exposure to some Java related web technologies. Good Knowledge on SQL.
- Good Communication skills. Good at Aptitude.
- Good at Programming languages.
- Good troubleshooting skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Exposure to BPM / Workflow enterprise applications / products
- Good application development skills using any enterprise platform.
- Strong Aptitude and logical thinking
- entor and develop direct reports
- Leading without line authority – must be able to lead development teams with project resources that report elsewhere.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Role modeling
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications