The Product Owner for Multi-channel technology ensures the success of the product by advancing the capabilities and supporting its adoption. You will help develop cutting edge tools for the creation virtual assistants and AI for an industry leading software company. Also you will play a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure that both products are differentiated from competitors’ and build on Pega’s unique strengths. The Product Owner is involved with product throughout all stages of life cycle (conception, definition, development, release, and post-release activities).
As a Product Owner you will:
- Own and maintain product backlog in specific areas of the Pega platform.
- Translate market needs into clearly defined and detailed Product use cases and requirements for a strategic components of the Pega product family.
- Evolve current product capabilities to maintain and ultimately redefine industry leadership in this area.
- Partner with Product Development to communicate product requirements and determine viable development strategies, deliverables, and release dates.
- Provide regular and detailed communications of Product and Market status and changes.
- Provide quality, written content into Product use case and requirements documentation.
- Provide Product specific support to Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Training teams.
- Maintain an understanding of key drivers, issues and players in the CRM/Customer Service market.
- Evaluate competitive market offerings and deliver on differentiation and analysis studies, positioning and communications.
- Team with Product Marketing, Product Development, Sales and Service to maintain oversight and shepherd the product (or components thereof) through the product release cycle.
- Build demos and use them to tell the story of our product to both internal and external stakeholders.
Product Owner at Pega:
The successful candidate will have experience and expertise in web technology, exposure to Product Management, and a strong understanding of software design. He/she will have strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced team-based environment and be comfortable managing large scale product development processes.
Ideally we are looking for:
- BS/Master degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- Experience in product management.
- Technical experience in application development, or enterprise systems integration.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Understanding of procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise.
- Customer service orientation and passion.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Communication: Sets up ongoing procedures for collection and review of pertinent information necessary for the management or monitoring of projects. Expresses thoughts effectively in individual and group situations. Expresses facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing and organized manner.
- Ability to eliminate functional “silos” and other barriers that would stand in the way of producing effective results.
- Engages in cross-functional activities and collaborates across organizational boundaries.
- Works to gain cooperation from others to obtain information and accomplish tasks and goals while consistently seeking to obtain win-win situations.
- Actively listens, hears and understands what is said as well as not said, and comprehends the meaning and the intent.
- Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with reports, peers, bosses and other internal or external personnel critical to successful performance.
- Any experience with chatbots, virtual assistants, conversational UX, Natural Language Processing, AI, and/or APIs is a plus.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations.
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours.
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks.
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card/Membership in Pure, English lessons).
- Working in a very hi-tech new office.
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives and have chill rooms.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications