Front End Developer
We are searching for an inquisitive, energetic and multi-skilled individual who is passionate about building the front-end for scalable, modular and responsive web applications. As a Front End Developer, you will work as a member of the UX organization and collaborate closely with our creative and development teams to deliver complex and high performing web-based application interfaces.
As a Front End Developer you will:
- Be part of an organization that has redefined what enterprise software user experience is all about
- Use Pega Technology and apply leading-edge front-end development skills to develop user interfaces within the Pega 7 platform and our portfolio of strategic applications
- Collaborate with the UX design team and other stakeholders to translate design requirements into software deliverables
- Challenge the Pega technology to its limits and beyond and provide feedback to product management and engineering
- Look outward to identify technologies and trends to improve our UI capabilities
- Keep abreast of latest web and accessibility standards
- Assist with the resolution of urgent customer issues around UI/UX
- Participate in building applications for critical opportunities and go live
- Be a subject matter expert and provide guidance to Pega’s global support organization and internal development teams around UI and front end development
- Promote UX best practices within the organization
Front End Developer at Pega:
We are looking for a specialist with a solid foundation in web front end development. This person is extremely detailed oriented and can demonstrate the ability to understand a creative UI design and convert it to actual implementation code as precisely and faithfully as possible. Our developers have also strong collaboration skills and can work well with the creative and development teams to build consistent user interfaces.
Ideally we are looking for:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Min. 1 year of professional experience
- Desire for continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks
- Experience in building responsive and mobile-first UIs
- Passion for building user interfaces that perform well on all devices
- Detailed oriented – strong visual eye for perfection
- Passion for learning and applying new technology
- Flexible during times of change: can quickly adapt to shifting priorities and timelines
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations
- Best-of-breed software development methodologies and practices
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more)
- Working in a very hi-tech new office, and feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives and have chill and game rooms
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 3000 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For information about benefits and culture, https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice