Technical Documentation Specialist
In this role you will write and edit technical documentation to enable Pega users to solve critical business problems using our software. This content, in the form of online help, knowledgebase articles, and installation, upgrade, and implementation guides, addresses the needs of the multiple audiences, including business users and technical implementers. In this position you will work with stakeholders across the organization to write/edit effective, use-case based content.
As a Technical Writer you will:
- Write and edit technical documentation to support product releases
- Evaluate Pega software products and provide feedback to improve internal functions and usability
- Become well-versed in the architecture, design, and implementation features of Pega software products
- Identify and make recommendations for process and tool improvements that increase the efficiency and productivity of the technical documentation team
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and fluency in English. Also ability to think creatively and strategically and aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example, are very key aspects for us.
It will be great if you have:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable technical writing and editing skills with the ability to explain complex concepts and processes clearly and effectively
- Experience with DITA and oXygen XML
- A collegial and friendly team environment where technical documentation is a highly-valued function
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks (mainly USA and Netherlands)
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card and more)
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives and have chill rooms
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 3000 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For information about benefits and culture, https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications