Director, Global Sales Curriculum Development
Lead the development of best-in-class sales enablement curriculum, with a focus on digital learning tools and advanced methodologies to support Pega’s growing field teams globally. You will design the curriculum to include learning paths oriented to sales and sales management, as well as Pega’s partner communities. The core measure of success will be a demonstrated improvement in the depth and degree of enablement, leading to increased effectiveness of the global sales and partner teams.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the design and development of comprehensive curriculum to enable Pega’s direct and indirect field teams
- Identify and work with key subject matter experts to quickly build courses and learning tools
- Employ the latest digital enablement techniques to create just in time learning modules that are easy to understand and consume
- Build templates for self-development learning modules
- Provide subject matter expertise by facilitating sessions in support of enablement programs
- Drive continuous improvement by adopting best-in-class enablement practices
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to influence a rapidly growing field team
- Competitive salary + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage and even pet insurance!
You are technically savvy with expertise spanning sales, sales enablement, curriculum development and enterprise software. You understand how professionals learn today and have successfully directed teams in building highly effective curriculum to enable and improve performance of sales staff.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of successful experience across sales, sales enablement, curriculum development and enterprise software
- Creative ability to visualize and produce curriculum and visuals to enhance the learning experience & effectiveness
- The ability to effectively motivate direct and indirect reports to produce quality material within tight timeframes
- In-depth knowledge of the Challenger Sale Methodology is preferred
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications