Technical Lead - SDET (Robotic Automation)
Robotic automation is the application of software to automate tasks and processes otherwise performed by humans. Simply, robotic automation is software automating software.
GOAL – The goal of robotic automation is to help in end-to-end Digital process automation [DPA] and provide improved customer experience and operational excellence through increased efficiency, performance, and agility in the day-to-day activities across the enterprise.
- 8-11 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge in C#
- Advanced knowledge in automation tools and frameworks (Coded UI)
- Advanced software testing background through extended quality assurance experience
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies
- Ability to lead manual and/or small automated test projects using available test frameworks and tools
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge and working experience of any RPA, desktop automation tools is a plus.
- Strong object-oriented coding background. Solid understanding of object oriented programming languages
- Experience with performance, volume and stress testing.
- Experience with test planning and test ownership for complex, significant products or feature sets.
- Familiarity with security, single-sign on and privacy standards.
For more details on Robotics Automation, Please see the link below: https://origin-www1.pega.com/products/pega-platform/robotic-automation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice