Solutions Architect (Industry Applications)
Are you hungry of new exciting opportunities? We are building a new team in Krakow. It will be part of Pegasystems’ Industry Applications Development. This new team will focus its work on the Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) and KYC (Know Your Customer) Pega strategic applications, currently the fastest growing industry in the company. As the rest of international IAD teams, members will be responsible for the quality (both technical and functional) of their developments, as well as eventual be in contact with our Top Tier Financial Institution Customers. Pega offers not only a challenging job in a fast-growing market and the opportunity to contribute to make even better one of the most modern applications in Pega, but also cooperation with experienced and open-minded people from around the globe!
The Solutions Architect in this team will be responsible for the design and build components of enterprise applications. Working in well-organized local team delivering high quality solutions that matches market requirements and solves complex business problems.
As a Solutions Architect you will:
- Partner with both the business and technical team and provide help in application design phase,
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed time-frame,
- Provide assistance in application testing and support during user acceptance testing,
- Demonstrate professionalism by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations,
- Work comfortably within agile methodologies. Helps methodology apply across the team.
Solutions Architect at Pega:
We are looking for a highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with strong communication skills and proven experience working with a diverse group of technical architects, business users and IT teams. In addition to your technical skillset, we will value ability to solve complex business problems and committed to customer success.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field,
- 1-3 years of experience in analysis, design and development of model-driven enterprise application deployment,
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles (e.g. Java, C#) database design, application & web servers is desired,
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations is preferred,
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities,
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results,
- Driven and team-oriented,
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly,
- Specialized knowledge within industry domain and frameworks; previous experience in Onboarding, CDD, EDD, Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) or KYC (Know Your Customer) implementations or projects is a valuable plus.
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients, in this case the Top-Tier Financial Institutions in the World,
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs,
- Many opportunities of development (internal and external trainings),
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours,
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more),
- Feeling the power of social spirit by working in our very hi-tech new office - Pega supports many team and sports initiatives and we are sure that you will enjoy spending your time in our relax and game rooms!
- Feeling proud of being part of the CLM and KYC IAD family. Those applications are the absolute #1 in their domain in Category Leaders in Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for KYC solutions for a few years in a row, according to independent market analysts.
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 3000 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For information about benefits and culture, https://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice