SDET/ Sr. SDET (Robotic Automation)
Robotic automation is the application of software to automate tasks and processes otherwise performed by humans. Simply, robotic automation is software automating software.
GOAL – The goal of robotic automation is to help in end-to-end Digital process automation [DPA] and provide improved customer experience and operational excellence through increased efficiency, performance, and agility in the day-to-day activities across the enterprise.
- 2-6 years of experience in Test Engineering/QA automation.
- Experience coding in a high-level language like C#, Java.
- Passion for the breaking software and debugging software.
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail with a self-starter's mentality.
- Reliable, analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Eager to learn Test automation scripting and framework development.
- High energy, ability to manage in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge and working experience of any RPA, desktop automation tools is a plus.
- Strong object-oriented coding background. Solid understanding of object oriented programming languages
- Experience with performance, volume and stress testing.
- Experience with test planning and test ownership for complex, significant products or feature sets.
- Familiarity with security, single-sign on and privacy standards.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice