In this position, you will write convincing business scenarios. You will describe to someone not just how to do something but how to do it well. You will engage our learners with crafted content that conveys concepts and processes in an impactful, engaging and memorable way. At the same time, you will deliver rapidly and on time, and according to established standards and guidelines. You will work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment, where you will work hard, and just as importantly, will enjoy what you do.
In this role, you will:
- With guidance from Product Owner, analyze most effective lesson update approach
- Conduct end-to-end exercise testing and regression-test all courseware exercises on new release versions
- Research and validate bug and enhancement requests to existing curriculum
- Create slide decks, demos and other supporting training material
- Develop applications and lab exercises to support courseware development
- Ensure that assignments are completed within the committed time frame
- Attend all Agile/Scrum ceremonies and update project tracking tool to reflect current work status
- Perform other assignments as required
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Ability to keep your technical and content development skills by learning and working with Pegasystems’ leading technology products, and by staying current with trends in adult learning education
We are looking for a Curriculum Developer to enable our learners with Pegasystems’ products. The Curriculum Developer is a member of the Curriculum Development team and is responsible for the development of standardized education solutions that are made available to learners via Pega Academy. Pega Academy delivers top-quality education solutions in a blended learning model (instructor-led live, instructor-led remote and asynchronous self-paced study). Curriculum Developers are expected to create content in multiple modalities (video-based, software simulations, static content, etc.) and keep their technical skills current by working with Pegasystems’ leading technology products.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with the design and development of instructional material for highly technical content. This candidate will also be familiar with application development processes and tasks. The ideal candidate will also welcome the opportunity to constantly learn new skills at a quick pace to keep up with product feature enhancements and changes in the team’s design and development processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience or a Master’s Degree with 1-2 years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Instructional Design, or 6+ years of experience with a non-related degree or equivalent on the job experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, with proven ability to communicate and clearly present technical information to others
- Referable course design and development knowledge or experience with software technical and training content, which includes instructional materials, technical documentation and supporting solution applications
- Proficient working knowledge of project implementation methodologies such as Scrum and related project management tools
- Ability to build and deliver learning content according to priority and scope set by Product Owner
- Familiarity with application development processes and tasks
- System Architect Certification (required after joining Pegasystems within six months)
- The following additional preferred qualifications:
- Familiarity with structured authoring (XML, HTML5)
- Experience creating content using tools such as Oxygen XML editor, Articulate Storyline, or similar tools
- Experience with video editing software such as Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, or similar tools
- Experience working in virtualized software environments (VMWare, VirtualBox, etc)
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management industry
- Experience building applications based on a set of requirementsScrum Master certification a plus
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice