Corporate Markets Account Executive
A Corporate Markets Sales Executive is responsible for selling into and radiating within the identified Corporate Markets set of accounts. Under the leadership of a Sales Director, the Sales Executive is responsible for managing the entire sales process and for using the Corporate Markets sales methodology from penetration through successful deployment. The Sales Executive is responsible for consistently meeting and/or exceeding assigned booking goals. This position will have a defined geographic territory with some vertical orientation based on the needs of the business in a particular selling region.
In this role, you will:
- Create a plan to Identify, penetrate and sell to accounts in assigned geographic territory
- Work closely with Alliances organization to identify and leverage partners to work closely with during the entire sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales Management to build proposals, RFP responses and to close business
- Support existing customer needs, and work with Professional Services to ensure customer Success
- Learn critical Business Concepts, and core Enterprise Technology concepts that drive prospective Global 2000 Customers buying processes
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference. A Pega Corporate Accounts Sales Executive is a creative and energetic self- starter who can identify and respond to opportunities across a territory with a diverse set of customers.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 - 10 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of Enterprise software sales
- Strong knowledge of CRM space
- Ability to learn and understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems design
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications