Corporate Markets Account Executive
Corporate Markets Account Executive
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. As a Corporate Markets Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business across all industries, and you will play a key role in growing Pega’s business within an assigned territory.
Watch this video to learn more about the Corporate Markets Account Executive role at Pega: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Learn critical business concepts, and core enterprise technology concepts that drive prospective Global 2000 Customers’ buying processes in order to penetrate new organizations/accounts
- Participate in client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses for customers to engage with Pega
- Create detailed strategic account plans and coordinate with all functional areas within the client and Pegasystems to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns and ensure successful deployment
- Develop expertise in Pegasystems’ value propositions, technology, differentiators, customer references, and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Unlimited earning potential
- The opportunity to build and cultivate a book of business
You should be interested in making the world’s leading organizations more productive, efficient, and most importantly – customer-centric. You must be able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value. Instead of resolving tension in the relationship, you should be able to create constructive tension, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior. Then, you will proactively coach them through the behavior change.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 5 to 7+ years of direct software sales experience within commercial accounts
- The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
- The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Knowledge of BPM, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions preferred
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications