Corporate Markets Account Executive
Corporate Markets Account Executive
Responsible for selling into and developing new business across all industries, this person will play a key role in growing Pega’s business within an assigned territory. With Sales Management supervision, you will manage the entire sales process from penetration through successful deployment, while consistently meeting assigned booking goals.
Watch this video to learn more about the Corporate Markets Account Executive role at Pega: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers.
In this role, you will:
- Learn critical business concepts, and core enterprise technology concepts that drive prospective Global 2000 Customers’ buying processes in order to penetrate new organizations/accounts
- Participate in client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses for customers to engage with Pega
- Create detailed strategic account plans and coordinate with all functional areas within the client and Pegasystems to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns and ensure successful deployment
- Develop expertise in Pegasystems’ value propositions, technology, differentiators, customer references, and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Unlimited earning potential
- The opportunity to build and cultivate a book of business
We are seeking an engaging and motivated software sales professional driven to make a difference. The ideal candidate is a creative and energetic self-starter who can build strong working relationships with diverse groups of people and has a proven history of success driving a complex sales cycle. You are customer-focused and team-oriented with a desire to collaborate cross-functionally.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 3 to 5+ years of direct software sales experience within commercial accounts
- The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
- The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Knowledge of BPM, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions strongly preferred
Pegasystems Inc. is a leader in software that streamlines business and enhances customer engagement in Global 3000 organizations. With more than 30 years of proven innovation, Pega seamlessly connects organizations with their customers across multiple channels in real time using market-leading CRM, advanced artificial intelligence, and powerful automation. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected applications – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empower people with comprehensive visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected].
Labor Condition Applications