Corporate Markets Account Executive
Corporate Markets Account Executive
Seeking Individuals who are ready to be a CEO of their own Territory!
Are you ready to challenge tried and true methods of solution and consultative selling? Take risks, be different, and stand out from rest? Are you confident enough to step out of the box and be a thought leader, a true partner and collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business? Do you have what it takes to step into the fastest growing division of an industry leading, global technology company?
Then perhaps the Corporate Markets team at Pegasystems Inc. is the place for you!
Why Corporate Markets Needs You:
The Corporate Markets division is growing fast. Real fast. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. As a Corporate Markets Account Executive (essentially CEO of your territory), you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business across all industries.
Who You Are: In order to be a successful and make a lot of money at Pega, you will need to have the following attributes, talents, inclinations, tendencies and personality traits:
- Drive, energy and a relentless desire to excel
- Ridiculously competitive and motivated by making a lot of money!
- Desire to consistently learn, grow and challenge the status quo
- Relentless and disciplined approach to cold calling, prospecting and territory development
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional maturity, self-discipline, and self-directed (meaning, you will have no problem getting the job done with little supervision and instruction – you just know what it takes!)
- Outstanding presentation skills – able to confidently articulate business value and share commercial teaching with 1 or 100 potential customers
- A money maker - consistent record of quota achievement with a proven track record of driving and closing deals
- Outstanding ability to create detailed strategic account plans that successfully identify and drive sales campaigns to close
Lastly, we need a Challenger!
- Can you leverage a deep understanding of customers’ businesses to push their thinking and take control of conversations?
- Are you comfortable sharing potentially controversial views that challenge a customer’s way of doing business? Are you assertive?
- Do have strong two-way communication skills, able to realize the customers’ value drivers and business economics?
If YES to all the above, then we want to meet you. Please review the following article…let us know your thoughts, a few bullet points in your interest letter! It’s your first Challenge!
Other Important Information about Pega:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Unlimited earning potential
- The opportunity to build and cultivate a book of business
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- Are you Likable? What is your likability factor?
- 5 to 7+ years of direct software sales experience within commercial accounts
- Knowledge of BPM, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working with large partner organizations
- Outstanding and experienced business acumen: defined as an intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company makes money and is critical to effective strategy execution.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information,
veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications