The Corporate Markets division is growing aggressively because every business is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. As a Corporate Markets Account Executive (essentially CEO of your territory), you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business across all industries in a defined geographic territory.
In this role, you will:
- Create a plan to identify, penetrate and sell to accounts in assigned geographic territory
- Take a relentless and disciplined approach to cold calling, prospecting, and territory development
- Work closely with Alliances organization to identify and leverage partners to work closely with during the entire sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales Management to build proposals, RFP responses and to close business
- Support existing customer needs, and work with Professional Services to ensure customer Success
- Learn critical Business Concepts, and core Enterprise Technology concepts that drive prospective Global 3000 Customers buying processes
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
We need a Challenger with demonstrated success selling complex enterprise software! Can you leverage a deep understanding of customers’ businesses to push their thinking and take control of conversations? Are you comfortable sharing potentially controversial views that challenge a customer’s way of doing business? Are you assertive? Do have strong two-way communication skills, able to realize the customers’ value drivers and business economics?
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of Enterprise software sales
- Strong knowledge of CRM, BPM, and/or Case Management preferred
- Ability to learn and understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems design
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Outstanding business acumen: defined as an intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company makes money and is critical to effective strategy execution
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice