The Pegasystems office in Milan is looking to recruit an Account Executive in the manufacturing vertical.
The ideal candidate will have a strong book of business in the targeted vertical, solid new business & account management experience as well as a good understanding & working knowledge of CRM systems & Enterprise software sales.
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world’s most innovative organizations as referenceable clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
In this role, you will:
- Create detailed, strategic target account plans to penetrate industry leading clients
- Leverage cross-functional client and Pega resources to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns
- Penetrate new accounts and grow our existing customer base in the assigned portfolio
- Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses
- Work with partners to generate Pega value propositions and selling opportunities
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary and vacation leave + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company!
You should be interested in making the world’s leading organizations more productive, efficient, and most importantly – customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers. At Pega, you will have the opportunity to sell into and develop new business within an assigned portfolio, consisting of large, complex and strategic Fortune 2000 accounts.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 years of direct sales experience with industry-specific and/or application expertise
- The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
- The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Knowledge of strategic business applications in CRM, Sales, Operations, or Marketing
If you believe this role is right for you, please contact Jess :Jess.Debaets@pega.com
Pega Value - We believe our success is driven by that of our clients.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice