Sr. Director, Sales Consulting
The Senior Director of Sales Consulting DACH will provide leadership and direction for Sales
Consulting (pre-sales) and Solution Development teams for the DACH region. They will partner closely with the VP Sales for the region whilst reporting to the VP Sales Consulting Interbational. Their immediate team is located throughout the DACH Region and led my several Managers who allign to the different Sales vertical teams which they support.
They will work with their management team to ensure the right expertise and technical support is provided
throughout the sales cycle and is ultimately responsible for oversight of resources. In addition,
the Senior Director will provide their solution development team with the insight and direction to
build out world class industry specific offerings and ensure that these solutions are ready for
release .The Senior Director will be challenged to provide coaching to develop the next level of
management as Pega’s organization continues to expand.
- Build and manage overall Solutions Consulting and Vertical Solution Development teams to meet the needs of Pega’s growing business.in DACH
- Coach and mentor direct reports (both managers and individual contributors) to improve and advance their skills
- Support the Management team in planning sales campaigns and in efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources during the sales cycle
- Support the Management team to ensure product readiness
- Provide thought leadership within the supported industry
You have an extensive history of supporting enterprise level software sales, as both a direct
contributor and as a manager. You exhibit a passion for building and selling best of breed
software solutions and can radiate that energy through your management structure. You have
proven to be a mentor and can develop and lead a diverse group of individuals. You are a team
player committed to building internal and external relationships and use those relationship to
better position Pegasystems. Finally, your drive for your teams’ success is matched only by your
desire for customer success.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 10 to 15+ years of Industry experience
- 8+ years of managerial experience
- Full ability to understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems
- Detailed knowledge of Pega products and services
- Ability to learn PRPC in expected timeframe
- JAVA, J2EE and SOAP experience
- Full professional proficency of both, German and English is required
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
- The opportunity to build out and lead a fast-growing team within a challenging and exciting, market-leading organisation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.