Senior UX Designer
The Pega Product Design team is committed to product excellence & we believe everything Pega produces should be best-of-class in usability. As owners of the experiences, we work cross-functionally to deliver the best that enables you to build for change.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software.
As a designer on the Product Design team, you’ll craft experiences that will transform the way some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated brands engage with their customers. We focus on solving complex problems with simple, yet powerful experiences that truly change people lives.
We are looking for a UX designer who is passionate to solve complex business problems through design thinking and who will work closely with the product team creating meaningful user experience.
The skills we want in you are:
- Think at the conceptual level and design holistically for the ecosystem.
- Quickly work and comprehend business areas or processes.
- Understand and use design system to create a consistent experience.
- Passionate about design principles, industry standards, latest design trends and ability to consume it within designs.
- A catalyst and focal point fostering collaborative design process along with engineers, product managers and designers across globe.
- Demonstrate good aesthetic sense while delivering designs.
- A proactive mindset with ability to communicate design decisions in logical and pragmatic manner.
- Demonstrate empathy towards business, users and stakeholders.
- A result-focused, persuasive and meticulous designer obsessed about driving outstanding user experience.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience and skills in UX design, interaction design or visual design.
- A Bachelor’s degree in design, HCI, interaction or similar area or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior experience with designing enterprise applications or at least acumen towards it.
- Basic knowledge on frond-end UI skills is good to have.
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.