Marketing Program Manager
Working within our small and disperse Global Events team, you’ll help manage over 12 events and drive over 10,000 customers and prospects to engage with Pegasystems. This position is a pivotal role, working with various stakeholders across the business and keeping them accountable and driving towards our goals and objectives at all times.
This position is essential in achieving customer engagement at scale through the Customer Engagement Summit Global Campaign. Through superior planning and program/project management techniques, you will create world-class customer engagement experiences with high quality, on-time and on budget. You will work with the shared services teams, regional marketing teams, external vendors, internal channel experts and content producers to drive customer engagement at scale.
- Work alongside the Global Director of CES, build, responsible for and execute a detailed project plan for each Customer Engagement Summit, liaising with a cross functional group of people to drive audience acquisition, logistical on-site planning, partner sponsorship, press, social media and guest flow to drive and achieve attendance goals
- Track and drive consistent project deliverables, build trust with stakeholders, and ensure high quality programs that increase engagement and optimize cost through methodical planning, execution, and post-program retrospectives
- Manage budgets and financial reporting for program execution
- Based on an active understanding of shared services capabilities, guide regional marketers to use standardized program components and identify situations where custom components will be more effective
- Analyze results to improve continually across programs, activities, channels, and audiences. Report on all channels of marketing mix, compare year on year and region on region differences and ensure learnings are incorporated into the program.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers across the marketing, Marketing Operations and sales organization to share best practices and lessons learned
- Continually identify and capture opportunities to achieve higher levels of customer engagement and experience at lower cost
- Report on all outcomes from roadshow (Registration and attendance figures, speaker feedback, partner sponsorship, etc.). Share and communicate best practices from each program and ensure integration of best practices
- Report on and work with the regional Marketing teams to ensure accurate lead management following each CES event
You love seeing a plan come together to make something big happen. With experience in a corporate marketing or agency environment, you know what it takes to turn an inspiring brief into a thorough and rigorous plan and then drive it to get results. You’re comfortable navigating relationships across internal and external stakeholders, you have an instinct to identify risks and reach compromises to resolve them—and you’re not afraid to go deep in the details to do so. Your strong client service orientation and instinct to “do the right thing” in unfamiliar situations is balanced with a passion for operational excellence through creative problem solving and standard work.
- Extensive experience with meetings/events/programs
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Track record of effectively collaborating with diverse teams and delivery organizations to meet project goals with proactive risk identification and mitigation skills
- Experience with Marketing Agency service delivery model
- Experience running multi-national programs across EMEA
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking global environment with numerous deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive and employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.