Consulting Solutions Executive
This is a high-profile and demanding role, requiring a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills. This role is designed to help Pega grow its software and services business; provide high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; and help develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth. This role will be working with several high profile and complex client engagements.
In this role, you will:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow Consulting billings across designated vertical with high profile and complex clients
- Achieve annual quota license by supporting software sales.
- Advocate during the sales process for best practice delivery approach to be followed on all Pega projects.
- Lead the efforts to define, scope, size and propose new Pega application implementations to clients
- Provide field feedback to the product management and engineering teams responsible for Pega applications
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
You have proven experience in professional services business development, as well as experience selling or implementing in certain industry verticals. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with C-suite executives or VPs of Marketing. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services business development role
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
- Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega’s applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their clients seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega’s Global 500 clients include the world’s largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega’s applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients’ strategic business needs. Pega’s clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.