Client Success Architect
Pega provides innovative technology to the world’s most innovative organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric. Our Client Success team is an integral part of our rapid growth trajectory, as you will partner with internal and external stakeholders to drive our client’s success.
A Client Success Architect is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and provide technical expertise, where applicable, within a set of defined accounts that are of critical importance to Pega based on reference engagement, and ongoing revenue stream. These accounts will also require a high level of vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
The Client Success Architect leverages Pega technology, data and relationships to help our customers achieve their business and technical objectives through the customer lifecycle.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account (special focus on development staff); serving as the account’s advocate within Pega.
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously as part of an account portfolio assigned by the Client Success Director.
- Build and leverage relationships to expand engagement with stakeholders across the offshore development organization in coordination with the Sr. Client Success Manager to meet the objectives of the Client Success Plan.
- Provide development guidance and best practices to client and partner development resources.
- Participate in project and program governance for all projects, including partner- and client-led.
- Build the knowledge base required to maximize the value of the product, including demonstrating new or upgraded functionality and using case studies to convey best practices.
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits.
- Partner with the client user community to showcase existing Pega solutions to increase radiation.
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, 5+ years in consulting or product development.
- Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) and Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC).
- working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Required to complete Client Success Managers enablement track.
- A fast learner and stays up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 50-75% travel to and work on client/other sites
- Experience implementing Customer Relationship Management solutions (CRM) or other complex IT projects within large enterprises
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating technical meetings and workshops
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing technologies, concepts and benefits
- Working knowledge of the software development process and software design
- Understand Pega best practices and how to adapt them within each customer’s environment to achieve faster time to value.
- Has an analytics orientation. Customer Success requires analysis of available data to determine customer health and identification of new data - to drive proactive outreach, which in turn increases customer satisfaction and lowers sales and delivery risks.
- Drives for results. Engage Pega business consultants to share operational and industry insights with clients. Promote industry-specific application solutions. Promote Pega Developer events.
- Is a thought leader. Provide Voice of the Client insights to aid the implementation of current offerings and guide the development of future products and services
- Is service-oriented. They address the root causes of dissatisfaction and proactively coordinate with specialists in Pega to smooth the customer journey and help ensure that Pega’s applications are best in cla
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.