Mobile Engineer Summer Intern
Mobility team at Pega gathers iOS and Android specialists that work for our biggest and most prestigious clients. We do our best to develop to enable and improve usage of our Pega Platform™ on mobile devices in both offline and online modes. The team is focusing on the technology’s flexibility to provide the best quality of services to our clients.
As a Software Engineer Intern you will participate in development of thoughtful designs and in applying technologies to develop the best technical solutions. Our goal is to provide you with work experience that will help you learn new skills and improve your current ones, jumpstarting your career!
- You will be part of our technical culture with a high level of test coverage and fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment,
- Participate in everyday team’s duties, perform assigned tasks with the assistance of more experienced team members, with an opportunity to propose other improvements,
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues.
You are a student of at least third year of Computer Science studies (or graduated from this faculty). You are a bright fast-learner passionate about software development, and you would like to engage in real-time, impactful work and learn about possibilities of Pega Infinity Platform™. You also have:
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Desire for continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features
- Good communication skills in English
- Three-months paid internship (with a possibility to get a regular job offer)
- Flexible working hours (you can work from 24 to 40 hours per week)
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features (we will be open for your initiatives)
- Continuous learning and development opportunities (apart of job-related courses, you can join the algorithmic group)
- Chance to learn new technologies and develop existed skills (with guidance and assistance of an experienced mentor from the team)
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, support SIEMACHA, or do other awesome things with us!)
- A hi-tech new office located in Bonarka4Business Center. We are sure that you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives (e.g. team events; yoga classes; volleyball, squash trainings, and many more!)
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.