Software Engineer Summer Intern
Pegasystems gives several internship opportunities to join our Software Engineering teams and work on development of our main product (Pega Infinity Platform™). During the internship at Pega you will have an opportunity to join one of our engineering teams and actively participate in everyday tasks. This year we are happy to invite you to join one of the following teams: Core Engine, Mobile or Pega applications.
As a Software Engineer Intern you will participate in development of thoughtful designs and in applying innovative technologies to develop the best technical solutions. Our goal is to provide you with work experience that will help you learn new skills and improve your current ones, jumpstarting your career.
- Join one of our Scrum Engineering team (we will try to choose the best team for you based on your skills and interests)
- Participate in everyday team’s duties, perform assigned tasks with the assistance of more experienced team members, with an opportunity to propose other improvements
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Have an opportunity to learn about our Pega Platform™ used globally by our clients (the biggest and the most famous brands in the world)
You are a student of at least third year of Computer Science studies (or graduated from this faculty). You are a bright fast-learner passionate about software development, and you would like to engage in real-time, impactful work and learn about possibilities of Pega Infinity Platform™. You also have:
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Desire for continuous learning of new technologies and frameworks
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features
- Good communication skills both in English and Polish
- Three-months (July – September) paid internship with a possibility to get a regular job offer
- Possibility to gain first professional experience in a quickly growing international IT company
- A highly collaborative environment for designing and development of new ideas and features
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Chance to learn new technologies and develop existed skills with guidance and assistance of an experienced mentor from the team
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- An awesome hi-tech new office located in Bonarka4Business Center – we are sure that you will enjoy our chillout and game rooms and you will take part in our social and sport initiatives
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.