Consulting Solutions Executive, Corporate Markets
We are talented, business-focused engineers who delight our customers. We’re supported by dedicated Account Executives, and we run a large number of projects with major customers, and we are experiencing strong growth due to increased market demand for marketing, sales automation, customer service, and specialized applications created using Pega’s award-winning solution. We’re also a diverse and inclusive team including experienced professionals from various cultural backgrounds.
You will help existing customers expand their projects, with potential accounts across industries. You’ll have the chance to win business from some of the largest companies in the United States.
- You’ll collaborate, influence, and sell. Clients will actively seek knowledge about Pega’s highly-rated professional service solutions, and you’ll direct the conversation to build the project plans and maximize customer satisfaction.
- You’ll lead project teams to use best-practice delivery approaches and propose new Pega application implementations, actively working to define, scope, size, and propose new implementations.
- You'll develop and maintain deep client contacts.
- You'll develop a weekly revenue forecast and work with Account Executives to understand service revenues.
- You’re a customer-focused, resilient software professional having experience selling professional services.
- You enjoy building trustworthy relationships and are used to complex deals and long software sales cycles.
- You’re a listener and a creative person who can learn about customer challenges and offer solutions.
- You’re capable of getting deep into technology challenges, and you can define the delivery model, clarify roles & responsibilities, and position and career growth, and you can see yourself as a team leader in the future.
- 10+ years’ experience in the software industry, with knowledge of consulting service management
- Some experience with BPM, CRM, case management software, or enterprise-wide solutions
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services, and products
- Uncapped commissions and generous accelerators which are achievable
- Gartner-acclaimed technology leadership
- Learning and development opportunities
- An inclusive, innovative, and fun work environment
- Competitive benefits program including base pay, incentives, and employee equity
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.