Full Stack Drupal Developer
The digital team at Pegasystems creates, maintains and continuously improves the websites that help people learn, sell and buy Pega applications. The 5+ digital properties we work on span internal and external audiences across offices in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. In this role you will be a key member of unifying the look and feel across all Pega's digital properties, including both Drupal and Pega implementations.
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll work with a diverse team of content creators, developers, and designers to help shape the content editor experience across multiple Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 properties. You’ll have a chance to use multiple tools, suggest us what new tools to use and grow with us to become an expert!
- Work on Drupal theming layer (CSS, JS, templating) to resolve performance and usability issues
- Work on Drupal back end and Database layer to resolve data integrity, security and performance issues
- Build and code state of the art Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 websites
- Create and maintain web solutions using Drupal 7 and 8 using the standards and best practices of the Drupal community
- Leverage Drupal contrib modules and develop custom modules to meet the needs of our digital sites
- Implement or upgrade appropriate Drupal 7 and 8 modules
- Develop and update custom Drupal 7 and 8 modules
- Collaborate with IT, QA test automation and UX teams to accomplish the best results
You are an intelligent, motivated, and accomplished web developer who has a track record of building large and complex Drupal websites with:
- 3+ years of Web Development Experience and 1+ years of Drupal 8 experience
- Advanced knowledge of Drupal 7 and Drupal 8, PHP, HTML and CSS
- SSH and Unix command line skills
- Passion for learning and applying new web technology and a positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement
- A commitment to collaboration and teamwork in all facets of Web development
- Design and deliver high-quality Web experiences
- Partner with internal clients, like Product Managers, to align business goals with implementation result
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in Poland or in our office in Krakow or Kielce
- Working in a friendly atmosphere in an international environment with flexible working hours
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs
- Development opportunities both internally and externally
- Attractive salary and package (Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport Card, English lessons, and many more)
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.